http://www.purkashish.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Spicy-Chicken-Karahi-Recipe.jpg 340 600 admin http://www.purkashish.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Purkashish.png admin2022-06-15 10:29:182023-07-27 07:44:29Spicy Chicken Karahi Recipe
- Chicken 1 kg
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Onion 3 medium (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Tomato 2 (chopped)
- Green chilies 3 (chopped)
- Qasoori methi (dry fenugreek leaves) 2 tbsp
- Ginger and green chilies for garnish
Karahi Masala Spices
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Crushed red chili ½ tsp
- Paprika/Kashmiri red chili ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Marinade chicken with yogurt and salt for 30 minutes.
- Heat up oil and fry the onion until light brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute, add a splash of water and give a quick stir.
- Put in tomato and green chilies; cook for 3-4 minutes then add chicken and all karahi masala spices. Mix it covers and cooks on high flame for 2-3 minutes or until it starts bubbling. Then reduce the flame to medium-low.
- Cook until chicken half tender. Now add qasoori methi (dry fenugreek leaves) and cook again until chicken tender and water evaporates and oil comes on top.
- Garnish with sliced ginger and green chilies and serve.