https://www.purkashish.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Lahori-Karahi-Chicken-Recip.jpg 340 600 admin http://www.purkashish.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Purkashish.png admin2022-06-15 10:30:442023-07-27 07:41:33Lahori Karahi Chicken Recipe
- 1 kg chicken
- 2-3 small onion (sliced)
- ½ kg tomato (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- 1 tsp or to taste salt
- 8 ounces butter
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds (crushed)
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- A handful of green coriander (chopped)
- 4 green chilies (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (sliced)
- 2 cups of water
- Take a deep cooking pan. Add chicken pieces, sliced onion, sliced tomato, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, crushed red chili, salt, and water.
- Cover and cook until chicken tender.
- Shift cooked chicken in wok; add yogurt, mix then put on flame.
- Add butter; cook on medium-high flame for 6-8 minutes.
- Now add black pepper, crushed coriander, garam masala, and half quantity of green coriander, green chilies, and ginger.
- Stir fry until the butter comes on top.
- Garnish with remaining green coriander, green chilies, and ginger.
- Serve in wok with tandoori roti and zeera raita.