Namkeen Mandi Karhai is a famous food of Peshawar, basically, it prepares with beef, but according to your taste, you can make it with chicken or mutton.
• 1/2 kg Chicken bones
• To taste salt
• 1 tsp Crushed Garam Masala
• 1 tsp Crushed black pepper
• 1 tsp White pepper
• 1 Chopped onions
• 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
1. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp salt on chicken and fry till it turns golden brown in color.
2. In a bowl add the yogurt and mix in the salt, crushed garam masala, crushed black pepper and crushed white pepper.
3. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the chopped onions and garlic.
4. Add in the yogurt and fry till the oil forms a separate layer on top.
5. Now add in the chicken and mix well.
6. Cook till chicken tender.
7. Dish out and garnish with the dry fruits.